Boys II Men, Inc. (est. 1995) of Indianapolis is designed to be a journey for boys, 7th - 9th grade, to aid their development towards manhood. The Sponsors, Mentors, and Lifetime Members of Boys II Men are committed to the development of individual strengths of each Cadet in a safe, exciting team environment where everyone respects the rights of others. This program promotes personal responsibility, academic success, good citizenship, positive relationships, respect of women, and a lifelong love for learning. Contact us and find out how you can play a role and get involved in the lives of young men in your community.
!!!!! Registration for the 2015-2016 school year has begun. !!!!
See "New Member Info" page for more details.
August Flyer - boysiimen.org/file/August_2015_Boys_II_Men_Flyer.pdf
Week of August 24th
- Write one paragraph that contains 5 facts about the college you want to attend
- Bring in and receive 200 points
Cadet and Parent Orientation
- MANDATORY - all cadets must attend one of the orientation meetings
- September 22nd from 7:00p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Lawrence Township Admin Building
- September 25th from 7:00p.m. to 8:30p.m. at Guion Creek Middle School
Progress Report Form (click link to open) --> Progress Report
Community Service Form (click link to open) --> Community Service
Home Progress Report (click link to open) --> Home Report
Check us out on Twitter: Boys_II_Men
We are also on Facebook: Boys II Men, Inc